Monday, May 24, 2010

Nicole by OPI Nic's Sticks







Ordered Nic's Sticks by OPI and received the color Stick with Me.  I am greatly disappointed.  Let me state that I love OPI products, but this is just ridiculous.  The stick was sealed when I got it, so after taking off the plastic you can see how the brush came out.  Not impressed with the applicator, especially when half of it is facing the other way.  I continued to plunge on, shaking the stick to make sure all the color came out when I finally tried to put the color on my nails.  Now, on the website they have a picture of Kristi Yamaguchi stating that "Nic's sticks are great - so fast and easy to use, I can take them anywhere.  They fit my lifestyle."  Not sure what kind of lifestyle she has, but this polish does not go on smooth and pretty, and has taken forever to dry.  I applied two coats, and I will not being doing more than just this one nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment